Focus is all you need.
We used to do this activity in our child hood but never understood the other side of it.
When the Sun shine is at their brightest and If you keep moving the magnifying glass over a piece of paper for the whole year, NOTHING But as soon as you hold the magnifying glass still and FOCUS the sun’s rays on piece of paper, the piece of paper will start burning by itself.
That’s the power of focusing on one thing at a time.
You are the magnifying glass in your own life and if you do not focus you will not be able to reach your goals.
You need to ignite flame inside you to move your projects, dreams, relationships and even the world around you.
All of us feel exhausted in our personal and professional lives? Just because we are not Focused enough.
Answer the question below to know yourself … are you focused enough … Be Honest in your reply.
- Do you check social media apps on your phone when you’re sitting in meetings, or when you’re spending time with family and friends ?
- How often you take the Lunch on Dining table ?
- Is the TV often on in your home, even when you’re busy doing other things ?
- Do you send the text message or calling someone while driving ?
- Do you check your phone in the meeting rooms ?
- When did you last time focused on one thing at a time ?
The biggest cost of doing multiple things at once like this will result in decline in your productivity and happiness.
We all feel burnt out and lost almost every day.
We make zero progress till we are in to desolation of focus.
Focusing on the single task at a time will lead you to success.
Start doing one thing at a time, give yourself a short break, and repeat.